LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to download them for viewing offline? For the main woodwright's shop website, I can grab the flv file url in the page source, but on the unctv site I can't seem to find it.

· Registered
513 Posts
Thanks, I ran out of episodes a few weeks ago. Is there a way to go into an archive for episodes prior to 2006? I hope so!
BTKS

· Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Craig, I think they are pulling them into an swf file dynamically. There is probably a way around it, but I don't see it yet.

BTKS, I don't think there are any online that go back farther than 2006. I've seen bits and pieces on Utube from the earlier episodes but never whole episodes. I know a lot of comments on the actual Woodwright's Shop Website are always begging for them to put the older ones on, but haven't seen any movement there yet. It would be great if they went back to 1981 when it started.

· Registered
7,027 Posts
Thank´s Steve ….maybee now I can catch up a little with you …LOL
if the deside to post them back to 1981 we most hope they do it little by little
or Lumber Jock wuold bee more or less inactive the next half year…..LOL

take care
Dennis

· Registered
73 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.