DeWalt - DWST08810 ToughSystem Music Player with Charger (Rating: 4)

Ok. So, for the past few months I've been looking for an upgrade from my Bose Ipod sounddock. Not that I'm crapping on Bose. I love it! But it's not suitable for a shop environment. So, after tossing around tons of ideas and products, I decided to take the plunge and get the DEWALT DWST08810 ToughSystem Music Player with Charger.

Needless to say that I'm very happy with it. Now, please keep in mind that even though this is a job site radio, this will NOT leave it's spot where it's mounted. So, as far as exposure to rain, falls things being dropped on it; I can't given a review on that.

So, as mentioned above, I did mount it to a wall as opposed to the way it's supposed to be mounted via the Tough Systems cart. I have it offset the wall by about 7 inches so the duel subwoofers can resonate.

So onto the review: As stated in the title, it's about 16 lbs, has 4 speakers and two subwoofers on the bottom. It has FM/AM radio, AUX input via a 1/8 jack, USB input and Bluetooth.
The sound is absolutely killer! I was playing everything from Chopin, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Lamb of God, Sabbath, Type O Negative, Morbid Angel, and so on… The sound was Crystal Clear. Bass was where it should be, and the mids and trebble were spot on. Some sound systems get the song out, but with this, you can hear every instrument.
Radio reception sucks. In all fairness, my shop is under my house and incased in concrete, and while living in the Boston area, all the stations I like are either in Mid Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
Charging the batteries takes about an hour. So that's not too bad. Plus it can be powered by the 20v battery.

Pros: Sturdy.
Killer sound, easy to dial in.
Decent charger.

Cons: Shitty reception.
No remote(most job site radios don't have anyways).
Hard to see amber monochrome display.
Power cable looks flimsy.

All in all, I would definitely but this again. I'm VERY happy with this.