I made this scalloped top lowboy in the mid 90's and was never happy with the finish. I posted several times on here about a crack in the top and issues I had with the refinishing results I was getting. Well after several months I'm finally happy with the results. I still have to wait for the top to cure then steel wool and wax but it's FINALLY done!I got the plans from a December 1993 copy of Woodwork magazine. I wanted something close to Mahogany so I used Sapele. This was my first attempt at anything not straight lines and doing some carving. I'm mostly happy with it but I would like the carving to be better.