I hit the scrap bin at one of the local shops and came out with a bunch of nice scraps. All pretty small but good for some glue ups. That same day I was seeing bandsaw boxes online. So when my professor turned his back I took advantage of the little big bandsaw at school and cut out my box. The curves on the side are thanks to a drum sander and a disc sander. The pile of scraps in the first picture was the method I used to stack them all together to get my original cube I cut it out of. Its not the stack I used to cut out this box. I'm not sure all the woods that are in it since they weren't all morked. I know for sure though that there is some ebony, rosewood, koa, walnut, and possibly maple in there. Redwood or padauk also since I have a good amount of padauk around right now. Fun project. Amazed my mom when I pulled it out of my purse to show it to her.