Experiences With VeneerSupplies.com

Review by jayseedub posted 10-12-2021 01:43 PM 475 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Experiences With VeneerSupplies.com No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’m pretty stingy with my praise—but I’ve ordered twice from VeneerSupplies.com and have come away both times with a great experience. They deserve your business.

I’ve gotten Marbled Walnut, Figured Spanish Cedar and Birdseye Maple from them—and they’ve been super fast to fill the order, super fast to get it out into the mail, and in a couple of days I’ve had it in my Illinois shop. They pack the veneers well and their customer-communication is prompt and helpful.

Their website is great (I’d love to see EVEN bigger pictures of the veneers—but clearly they’re big enough to make a purchasing decision), and the service is really more than you’d expect. There’s a ton of advice, guidance and information there, too.

I believe they’re just a small business—maybe just two people?—and your dollars will be well spent with them.

View jayseedub's profile

jayseedub

View drogsod's profile

drogsod

#1 posted 10-12-2021 09:27 PM

I totally agree with your review. They offer excellent veneers, their web site is great and their customer service is second to none.

View splintergroup's profile

splintergroup

#2 posted 10-12-2021 09:38 PM

I’ve been buying from them for years, 100% satisfied 8^)

You can catch some semi-annual specials, free shipping and some steals on veneers.

If you haven’t tried one of their “mystery boxes” , you can get a great assortment of various flitches for a very low per-sq. ft. price. I’ve bought four so far and they are addictive.

I think they are a 3 or 4 person operation, the owner and his wife, plus one or two helpers.

View Peteybadboy's profile