Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket

Review by DaveM123 posted 05-01-2021 01:09 PM 795 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket Click the pictures to enlarge them

I happened to see this product after I had done a bunch of routing and had sawdust and chips everywhere. Even though I had my dust collector hooked up to the router table fence it wasn’t terribly effective. I took a look at this and thought about making one but honestly between cost and time this proved out to be worth it. Assembly was straightforward and easy with everything lining up perfectly. Attaching it to my Rockler Router Table was relatively easy and my Bosch 1617 fit with no issues. I have to admit I am impressed. It works great! Really have minimized dust and ships going everywhere! Most of the bad reviews I have seen related to the bucket not fitting their router table so be aware if you do not have a Rockler.

-- Dave

View DaveM123's profile

DaveM123

View Rich1955's profile

Rich1955

#1 posted 05-01-2021 01:34 PM

I’ve had one on my router table for about 5 year now and it works great. Mine is still the old raw metal one not the blue one.

-- Rich

View Kelly's profile

Kelly

#2 posted 05-03-2021 11:15 PM

If I could have found one, back then, I’d have bought it, rather than making my own. They do change the game on cutting down on what gets tossed around and under the table.

Though mine is a home made version, it and this are, for the most part, the same – they leave little on the table when a project is done. For me, pulling at the fence and from under the table means there will be only about a teaspoon of dust after a long run.

If you get some time, you might add a photo more clearly showing the dust collection port, since that is key to the value of this unit.

View ChipByrd's profile

ChipByrd

#3 posted 05-12-2021 12:02 PM

Would that work on a Kreg table?

View DaveM123's profile

DaveM123

#4 posted 05-12-2021 01:55 PM

I have read that it doesn’t fit the Kreg table but i have no personal experience.

-- Dave