MaxiFlex 34-874 Work Gloves

Review by Wooly_Woodworks posted 07-23-2020 08:45 PM 461 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
MaxiFlex 34-874 Work Gloves MaxiFlex 34-874 Work Gloves No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

While woodworking I find I use gloves frequently. Sometimes for comfort in the winter or while using a rasp two handed or even if rough lumber is particularly splintery. This is just a hobby for me so I don’t really build up callouses.

I used to buy a pair of cheap mechanics leather gloves off Amazon every year or so. Then almost 2 years ago I tried these MaxiFlex gloves for something with a bit more flexibility. Not only did they last longer, but they were far more comfortable and provided substantially more dexterity.

The second picture is my cheap pair of gloves after using them the same way for about a year. The Maxiflex seem almost new in comparison.

-- Ben, aka Wooly Woodworks, Instagram: @woolywoodworks.

View Wooly_Woodworks's profile

Wooly_Woodworks

1 comment so far

View cracknpop's profile

cracknpop

#1 posted 07-29-2020 03:34 PM

Thanks for sharing. As a chiropractor, I too like to protect my hands in the shop, especially when handling rough lumber. The leather mechanics type gloves don’t seem to fit my hands well and don’t seem to hold up as long as I would like them to.
I have been very happy with the fit and comfort of the DexFit FN330. At about $3/pair, they’re pretty economical too.

-- Rick - I know I am not perfect, but I will keep pressing on toward the goal of becoming all I am called to be.