Far reaching tweezers

Review by LittleBlackDuck posted 04-24-2020 11:14 AM 945 views 0 times favorited 20 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Far reaching tweezers Far reaching tweezers Far reaching tweezers Click the pictures to enlarge them

Boys and Girls,

I just finished a bit of drivel about laser engraving pens which left me with a penchant for sharing some of the different tools I have access to, that others may not be aware of.

Now not everyone is going to undertake the construction of a wooden ship and try to get intimate with the close proximity of a hard to reach mast’s base and all those “ropes”,

and consequently never experience the aid it was to me on that rigging, however, you may find some other uses for these tweezers.

While I can lead you to little pieces I can’t make you pick it up unless I loan you these scissors.
This is where I got them.

Personally I can’t recommend a bleeding thing for you to use it on at the moment, but, I’m sure the time will arrive in the future when you come scurrying for this blog and cursing that you didn’t listen to this duck when he had your attention.

Outside the rigging on my ship, I once used the alligator tweezers on my sewing machine... sewing machine you pansy, one may say, however, you might change your mind when I tell you that my sewing machine has a scanner so you can embroider your designed logo or cussing text in the middle of your favorite tie… but we’re here to talk about the tweezers.

Unfortunately I’ve run out of things to say so Keep Safe and bye.

#1 posted 04-24-2020 02:50 PM

nice set of long tweezers similar to the ones i used when i was fly fishing.they can be very handy.

-- working with my hands is a joy,it gives me a sense of fulfillment,somthing so many seek and so few find.-SAM MALOOF.

View GR8HUNTER's profile (online now)

GR8HUNTER

8994 posts in 1957 days

#2 posted 04-24-2020 03:06 PM

cussing words on your tie thats not a nice duck :<))

no video :<((

-- Tony---- Reinholds,Pa.------ REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN :<))

View splintergroup's profile (online now)

splintergroup

#3 posted 04-24-2020 03:32 PM

Those would be perfect for plucking those pesky/deep nose hairs and other objects that end up in deep, dark crannies 8^)

View Mike_in_STL's profile

Mike_in_STL

#4 posted 04-24-2020 03:47 PM

LBD, those look like a fantastic fishing item…

-- Sawdust makes me whole --Mike in STL

#5 posted 04-24-2020 05:00 PM

Ear ear whats this all about then?
Sewing machine with a scanner ? ...tell me more o pansy one

#6 posted 04-24-2020 10:31 PM

- pottz

Replace your buttons with a zipper… then you’ll find it… maybe even without the tweezers.

cussing words on your tie thats not a nice duck :<))

no video :<((

- GR8HUNTER

Ah, but good for catching custard while eating.

- splintergroup

Popular with Europeans with big noses… does that pass racism?

Ear ear whats this all about then?
Sewing machine with a scanner ? ...tell me more o pansy one

- robscastle

Some people live sheltered lives rc. They haven’t heard of abranet, foam 150mm disc sanding blocks, and can you iimagine.. sewing machine in a workshop.
Every workshop should have one… Great for thin stock, but needless to say, a bugger on needles… I now need more!

#7 posted 04-24-2020 10:37 PM

I thank you Alex.!

Hey your not getting one up on me though, I too have a sewing machine at my disposal

-- Regards Rob

View splintergroup's profile (online now)

splintergroup

#8 posted 04-24-2020 10:42 PM

No sewing machines in this house. Kinda a bummer, I tell the wife “Honey, can you darn my socks, they have holes in the toes”. She just picks one up, gives it a once-over and says “darn!”. That’s the last I ever hear about it…...

#9 posted 04-24-2020 11:31 PM

*rc, your’s looks more sophisticated than mine…

Is that a telephone wall socket so you can sew over the Internet?

No sewing machines in this house. Kinda a bummer, I tell the wife “Honey, can you darn my socks, they have holes in the toes”. She just picks one up, gives it a once-over and says “darn!”. That s the last I ever hear about it…...

- splintergroup

That’s why I wear nylons in my high heels, no holes and no excuse for SWMBO to slack off.

#10 posted 04-24-2020 11:55 PM

I thank you Alex.!

- robscastle

rc what is that,looks like 1950 something ?

#11 posted 04-24-2020 11:58 PM

- splintergroup

i know ive got the same problem,she had a machine years back but gave it away.mine says something too but it ain’t darn !

View Pjonesy's profile

Pjonesy

430 posts in 2071 days

#12 posted 04-25-2020 05:21 AM

Nice story Alex. my favorite tweezers are surgical ones used to remove surgical staples. Doctors don’t like parting with them even though they are a single use item, because they have to be properly disposed and could be contaminated by your own body!!!!!

-- Don't tell me it can't be done.

#13 posted 04-25-2020 05:44 AM

#14 posted 04-25-2020 05:48 AM

- robscastle

hey thats 4 more than my wife-lol.

#15 posted 04-25-2020 07:16 AM

- robscastle

Hell, I get the stiches just going to the fridge!