Delta Invicta 37-150 - 6" Parallelgram Jointer

Review by DonTomas posted 02-08-2020 12:37 AM 597 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Delta Invicta 37-150 - 6" Parallelgram Jointer Delta Invicta 37-150 - 6" Parallelgram Jointer Delta Invicta 37-150 - 6" Parallelgram Jointer Click the pictures to enlarge them

New here on LJ. First post.

I just bought this Delta Invicta 37-150 – 6” Parallelgram Jointer for $425. Found locally on Craigslist…a very rare find where I live out in the rural West. It was made in Brazil in 1987. Needs new knives…(or a new shelix head!).

This is my very first jointer.

How did I do?

(More updates on this review as I get this machine moved to my shop and set up)

Peace

-- "If anything is going to happen, it is going to happen out there." Capt. Ron

View DonTomas's profile

-- Petey

View pottz's profile

pottz

#2 posted 02-09-2020 12:57 AM

id say good it looks to be in excellent shape.id also say go with the shelix heads i just did on my 6” delta and wow what a difference,you wont regret it.

-- sawdust the bigger the pile the bigger my smile-larry,so cal.

View Julian's profile

Julian

#3 posted 02-12-2020 04:04 AM

I purchased the 8” jointer a few years ago on Craigslist. The parallelogram feature is super nice. I have straight blades which work fine for most species of wood except for birds eye maple or curly maple. The helical head would be my choice. One day I will have to buy the helical head. Enjoy your jointer.

-- Julian