Centerline drawer slides

Review by BB1 posted 08-18-2019 10:17 PM 720 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Centerline drawer slides No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

First let me say that I have only built a very limited number of drawers so my experience with various slides is also limited (and somewhat frustrating). I have used some of the center mount type as well as the rather inexpensive ones from the big box stores. These Centerline slides were on sale at some point and so I bought three pair. I have installed them on two drawers in my router table stand and absolutely love them. They were easy to install and I found taking them in and out during the construction process to be basically effortless as there is a small black tab on each side that allows the drawer to be pulled easily out. It then snaps right back in when you’re ready to use the drawer. I like the full extension in that I can access everything in the drawer. I cannot speak to long term durability as I just got the drawers finished but they seem heavy duty and are smooth in operation.

View BB1's profile

BB1

View Jim Jakosh's profile

Jim Jakosh

#1 posted 08-19-2019 12:20 PM

That’s the only way to go for shop drawers and with full extension do you can get to the stuff in the back of the drawer.

cheers, Jim

View Peteybadboy's profile

Peteybadboy

#2 posted 08-22-2019 11:19 AM

I find it difficult to size the drawer to allow for proper operation of the drawers. Looks like you did a nice fit on yours. Thanks for posting

-- Petey

View BB1's profile

BB1

#3 posted 08-23-2019 01:56 AM

Thanks…always stressful but I had some ability to adjust based on how I did the cabinet. I used corner brackets so I could dis-assemble if needed down the road. And took me a looooong time to get it all done!

- Peteybadboy