Bench Dog Accessories

Review by hairy posted 06-01-2019 10:49 PM 901 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
 Bench Dog Accessories  Bench Dog Accessories No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I bought my ‘89 Unisaw 11 years ago. It did not have a bladeguard , splitter or any safety equipment. Among the first accessories I purchased was the Bench Dog featherboard. I use it a lot.

A couple years ago I bought an Ark Shark guard, for safety as much as dust collection. I use it as much as I can. The Bench Dog push stick is great for when the fence is near the guard. It looks kinds flimsy, but it is pretty stout.

I always thought the Blade Loc was a gimmick. I got one at a yard sale for $3. I use it every time now.

Made in the U.S.A. It’s good stuff.

-- My reality check bounced...

View hairy's profile

hairy

View Roger's profile

#1 posted 06-02-2019 10:15 AM

Appreciate your review and the links

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Keep your dust collector fed. [email protected]

View pottz's profile (online now)

pottz

#2 posted 06-03-2019 05:07 PM

i agree their tools are great,i use the blade lock everytime,it makes changing a blade safe and easy.feather boards are great too,also they make nice push blocks.

-- sawdust the bigger the pile the bigger my smile-larry,so cal.