Very Good Plans for Model A Ford

Review by Redoak49 posted 05-11-2019 10:45 PM 1798 views 0 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Very Good Plans for Model A Ford No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I recently bought two sets of plans for a Ford Model A. I reviewed the one from Gatto earlier and was not happy with the way it was printed on blue paper and hard to read.

This one from Forest Street Designs is much better and clearly printed on white paper and very clear. This allows me to copy various parts of it to make the parts. I have looked briefly through the plans and it seems to have very good details.

While I do not expect to completely follow the plans, I do expect to utilize a lot of the details and shapes. I will be using the Forest Street Designs instead of the one from Gatto.

As a note, the plan from Forest Street Designs was more expensive but to me worth the extra.

View GR8HUNTER's profile

GR8HUNTER

#1 posted 05-12-2019 12:53 AM

you will enjoy it oh BTW welcome to dark side LOL :<)))

-- Tony---- Reinholds,Pa.------ REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN :<))

View Underdog's profile

Underdog

#2 posted 05-13-2019 10:57 AM

Do you have a link to their website? A Google search doesn’t turn up anything…

-- Jim, Georgia, USA

#3 posted 05-13-2019 01:27 PM

A Google search for me of Forest Street Designs yield the website as the first result.

I have a hard time doing links on my tablet but it is

Www.foreststreetdesigns.com

View GR8HUNTER's profile

GR8HUNTER

#4 posted 05-13-2019 01:31 PM

Do you have a link to their website? A Google search doesn t turn up anything…

- Underdog

HERE IT IS JIM :<)))

-- Tony---- Reinholds,Pa.------ REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN :<))

View Underdog's profile

Underdog

#5 posted 05-20-2019 11:02 AM

Thanks. It would have helped if I’d used the correct search terms. Forest City Models just doesn’t cut it. ;-)

-- Jim, Georgia, USA

View Dennis T.'s profile

Dennis T.

#6 posted 12-08-2019 02:21 PM

I have made many of the Forest Street Designs and they are excellent. I’m fact when I ordered my last one they included a second one for free. It was their latest car a 1914 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost. in addition when you email a question they are very quick to respond.

-- Dennis

View Rindi's profile

Rindi

#7 posted 04-22-2021 08:30 AM

Thank you for comparing the plan for the Ford Model A from 2 suppliers. Can I ask if the Forest Street Designs model also has steerable front wheels? Thank you

-- Rindi, Czech Republic

#8 posted 04-22-2021 10:49 AM

The Forest Street Designs does .not have steerable wheels.