general international 12 inch

Review by junior65 posted 03-04-2019 07:40 PM 758 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
general international 12 inch No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I received a warranty replacement saw from Sears , 12 inch General international over a year ago. I have found it a fair machinery because I called Sears and other big box companies for replacement blades and could not find any assortment of sizes , just one size. No replacement parts from the big companies. called a blade company in Charlotte N.C. for sizes. Now got in touch with General International after many calls, they have parts. this may help others 419-877-5234 #101..

View junior65's profile

junior65

View mdhills's profile

mdhills

#1 posted 03-05-2019 05:38 AM

Do you use the dual blade speeds?

You may not be able to drop by your local hardware store to buy a shrink-wrapped blade, but you should be able to get one through either a local blade shop (they buy in reels and cut to your spec) or through an online site. This is what I’ve done for all my bandsaws.

Do you know your blade length? (I think it might be 88”?)

Some places where you can buy blades: – https://supercutbandsaw.comhttp://www.suffolkmachinery.com

#2 posted 03-23-2019 05:02 PM

What purpose does your sideways picture of stuff blocking the view of the band saw serve? SMH Is this a review on the machine or are you having a problem with the actual blade that is available for it?