Variety, Tips, Inspiration

Review by MsDebbieP posted 02-10-2008 11:11 PM 2535 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Variety, Tips, Inspiration No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

(photo from www.canadianwoodworking.com)

I always look forward to receiving my next issue of the Canadian Woodworking magazine.

Each issue is filled with:
  • several projects to complete,
  • lots of tips
  • skill building
  • variety of furniture building, carving, and other woodworking techniques

I think that that is my best part, that they mix the types of woodworking and do not just focus on furniture building.
They also, in my opinion, cater to the skilled woodworker as well as the beginner. It is a nice mix.

Two thumbs up.

-- ~ Debbie, Canada (https://www.facebook.com/DebbiePribele, Young Living Wellness )

View MsDebbieP's profile

MsDebbieP

View mrtrim's profile

mrtrim

#1 posted 02-10-2008 11:36 PM

honey i shrunk the pic ! lol sounds like a great mag deb

View GaryK's profile

GaryK

#2 posted 02-10-2008 11:48 PM

I am looking forward to getting my copy.

View newparade's profile

newparade

#3 posted 02-19-2019 09:21 AM

I recently subscribed to the print plus digital version. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this subscription gives me access to all the previous issues as well!

-- Scott, Southern Illinois