All Replies on Dunlap Scroll Saw Use

  • Advertise with us
View CRDunham's profile

Dunlap Scroll Saw Use

by CRDunham
posted 02-03-2017 02:35 PM

1 reply so far

View Jim Finn's profile

Jim Finn

2848 posts in 3775 days

#1 posted 02-12-2017 02:40 PM

If your saw has a spring at the top to return the blade after a stroke it is properly called a “jig saw”. A very old design. (This is before we had hand held “jig saws”) I used one in the middle 50’s in wood shop. I think they use much thicker blades than my scroll saws do. Try to find thicker blades.

-- No PHD just a DD214 Lubbock Texas

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics