All Replies on Anyone know what on earth this is?

  • Advertise with us
View jonah's profile

Anyone know what on earth this is?

by jonah
posted 11-19-2018 03:43 AM

3 replies so far

View bigJohninvegas's profile


802 posts in 2312 days

#1 posted 11-19-2018 03:50 AM

yes, the tool on the right is for installing/removing door handles.
I have no idea about the rest.

-- John

View theart's profile


225 posts in 1405 days

#2 posted 11-19-2018 03:42 PM

They’re parts for a pair of interchangeable jaw vise-grips.

View jonah's profile


2125 posts in 4149 days

#3 posted 11-19-2018 06:48 PM

Interesting. I figured the one on the right was something to do with doors/locks, if only because of the branding.

Never seen interchangeable jaw vise grips. The rest of it must be MIA. To the recycle bin it goes.

Thanks for the help!

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics