All Replies on Looking for a particular fixture ...

  • Advertise with us
View christopolos's profile

Looking for a particular fixture ...

by christopolos
posted 02-04-2018 03:26 PM

6 replies so far

View waho6o9's profile


8788 posts in 3121 days

#1 posted 02-04-2018 03:39 PM


Oops, not threaded on the outside. Sorry about that.

Might have to make your own.

View mahdee's profile


4291 posts in 2311 days

#2 posted 02-04-2018 03:42 PM

Threaded insert?


View mahdee's profile


4291 posts in 2311 days

#3 posted 02-04-2018 03:48 PM

You can get a pipe that size and use a steel hex die and thread the outside.


View Woodknack's profile


12929 posts in 2924 days

#4 posted 02-04-2018 05:57 PM

If you can find a reducer bushing with the head you want, thread into scrap wood for leverage and drill out the inside.

-- Rick M,

View MrUnix's profile


7506 posts in 2743 days

#5 posted 02-04-2018 06:16 PM

Check here – might not be exactly what you are looking for, but should help with your search:

Threaded Bushings
(Norwood screw machine parts)


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

View JAAune's profile


1872 posts in 2861 days

#6 posted 02-05-2018 01:15 AM

Drill bushings might be useable. Some are made with machine threads which may not be ideal, but should still work.

-- See my work at and

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics