Reply by REO

  • Advertise with us

Posted on worn-out bar clamps

View REO's profile


929 posts in 3127 days

#1 posted 11-27-2014 02:15 PM

not sure what type of bar clamp you have. still thinking possibly pipe clamp but either way if you can slide the moveable portion off and flip the locking plate or plates over they will grip again. you will be working on a fresh new edge. not all will be conducive to this.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics