Reply by Gafarmer

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Best wood filler

View Gafarmer's profile


6 posts in 1881 days

#1 posted 10-24-2014 04:21 PM

I mean a filler used to fill cracks and nail holes

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics