Reply by SASmith

  • Advertise with us

Posted on How to turn an oval

View SASmith               's profile


1850 posts in 3437 days

#1 posted 06-04-2014 09:36 PM

I think what you need is an oval/elliptical chuck.

More info on oval turning here.

-- Scott Smith, Southern Illinois

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics