Reply by juniorjock

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help! Kitchen cabinets have marks from wet fingers

View juniorjock's profile


1930 posts in 4249 days

#1 posted 01-19-2009 10:19 PM

Question….... Is the product you guys are talking about “Deft Lacquer Sanding Sealer”, or something entirely different? I’ve used the sealer with fairly good results, so I’m guessing it’s something else, like just plain lacquer.
- JJ

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics