Reply by gene

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Lumber Suppliers

View gene's profile


2184 posts in 4185 days

#1 posted 01-13-2009 09:48 AM

All you should have to do is take your business license with you and register it with them. Even Sam’s club require to see either a business license or 2 docouments listed in your companies name, such as a telephone bill, electric bill, etc. A business card or a letterhead are not considered proof.
God bless

-- Gene, a Christian in Virginia

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics