Reply by StevoWevo

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Unknown Table Saw Jig

View StevoWevo's profile


54 posts in 137 days

#1 posted 09-15-2021 09:56 PM

It looks like the right angle jig that came with my incra router fence. I think it’s for clamping wide boards upright and the whole mess slides along the fence. I don’t use it so that’s a guess. It might be helpful for box joints?

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics