Reply by PCDub

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help creating large wooden frame

View PCDub's profile


262 posts in 1323 days

#1 posted 03-06-2021 04:21 PM

I’ve seen a type of nut that is a threaded sleeve with teeth on the end to bite into the wood. Does anyone know what these are called?

Threaded inserts are the devices you are thinking of.

Also look for something called t-nuts

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics