Reply by RClark

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What table saw blade or bit do you recommend

View RClark's profile


126 posts in 3262 days

#1 posted 02-25-2021 10:36 PM

Those would be rip cuts and since the groove would need to be .2” wide (or something that s not .25”), I would just use a rip blade and make 2 cuts to get the proper width….or the undersize router bit. I d probably go with the rip blade, they do cut flat bottom kerfs.

- Fred Hargis


Not really a fan of undersized bits for plywood. Depending on where you get the plywood, it’s not all uniform thickness, even at the known undersized thickness.

-- Ray

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics