Reply by Don W

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Hand planes for corners

View Don W's profile

Don W

19993 posts in 3625 days

#1 posted 12-31-2020 01:41 PM

If you can think of it, there is probably a plane made for it. some tend to be a bit gimmicky but others not. Bull nose planes for inside corners, chamfer planes for outside. Hollow and rounds.

Like already mentioned, look at molding planes. Find some old catalogs and look through all the different profiles.

-- - Collecting is an investment in the past, and the future.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics