Reply by Foghorn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Hand planes for corners

View Foghorn's profile


1166 posts in 448 days

#1 posted 12-30-2020 04:20 PM

I m still fairly new to hand planes, been about a year now. I got to wondering the other day as I used my Stanley 220 to round over the edge of a table top, are there planes out there for say round over, chamfer and such, I know about rabbit planes, just wondering if there are others?


- GrumpyGolfGuy

Google “moulding planes”.

-- Darrel

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics