Reply by hvw

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Router bit for cabinet door inset

View hvw's profile


5 posts in 64 days

#1 posted 09-30-2020 02:32 PM

No, that’s not it. It’s a cove bit but leaves n edge profile due to the protruding cutter. Those cuts used to be prevalent
in kitchen cabinets but apparently aren’t any longer. I looked long and hard for this bit but cannot remember where I got it.

I’m including a pic of one of the existing doors. If you look closely you can make out the top edge of the cut. As a thought, does anyone recall what this type of door was called? (Don’t know why it’s sideways).

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics