Reply by HokieKen

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is this? had it for 40 years

View HokieKen's profile (online now)


15345 posts in 2057 days

#1 posted 09-29-2020 07:57 PM

They are still made and come in different flavors. Here's one on Amazon. Called a tailstock v-block as far as I know. There’s usually an easier and safer way to skin that particular cat but this one works too. Use whatcha got ;-)

-- Kenny, SW VA, Go Hokies!!!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics