Reply by therealSteveN

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Which 90 degree drill?

View therealSteveN's profile (online now)


8841 posts in 1815 days

#1 posted 06-29-2020 12:45 AM

Depends, what you need to drill through. Just small stuff, with small bits, and either a dedicated right angle drill, of the small tool variety, or the add on that OnhillWW posted. They will both do a small hole, through XYZ without a lot of drama. Best thing is they can fit into a space the drill won’t.

Now if you plan to pop a lot of holes into 2x structure, get a Hole Hawg, or rent one and be done with it.

Reading your update, go rent a hoke hawg, and get it all done in an afternoon.

-- Think safe, be safe

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics