Reply by TravisH

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin

View TravisH's profile


700 posts in 2537 days

#1 posted 11-23-2019 01:46 AM

Something like CPES (clear penetrating epoxy sealer) from Rot Doctor? Never used it on a table only to seal new stringers and other parts on boat repair.

Marc Spanuolo link to using a similar type product.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics