Reply by ChefHDAN

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Choosing a new router

View ChefHDAN's profile


1780 posts in 3763 days

#1 posted 10-28-2019 04:38 PM

Take a look at Router Raiser
It can modify most all plunge routers to an above the table adjust feature. I’ve got it in my 3.5hp PC plunge that is unfortunately discontinued, but as a hobbyist I’ve never been disappointed by it.

-- I've decided 1 mistake is really 2 opportunities to learn.. learn how to fix it... and learn how to not repeat it

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics