Reply by HerringImpaired

  • Advertise with us

Posted on stainless steel rod to make cake testers.

View HerringImpaired's profile


25 posts in 245 days

#1 posted 09-22-2019 04:18 PM

Any welding supply store should have filler rod for TIG welding. SS 304 in 1/16” is a common size.

-- "My greatest fear is that upon my demise, my wife will sell my tools for what I said I paid for them."

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics