Reply by remdds

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need help with ID on a shop knife & possible supplier

View remdds's profile


37 posts in 3134 days

#1 posted 08-25-2019 11:18 PM

That is used in a dental laboratory. It is used when working with plaster. Ask your dentist or find a local dental lab.
They could order one for you. (They are inexpensive) They are actually not designed to be terribly sharp. The flat tang on the end is used to separate castings from molds or impressions.

edit: I just looked on Amazon. $6.00 with free shipping.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics