Reply by Fred Hargis

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Waterborne lacquer over waterborne acrylic

View Fred Hargis's profile

Fred Hargis

5684 posts in 2973 days

#1 posted 05-31-2019 12:00 PM

Almost certainly. Most waterborne finishes are actually acrylic finishes to which the manufacturers have assigned a bewildering list of names. Lacquer is one of those names along with “poly”.

-- Our village hasn't lost it's idiot, he was elected to congress.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics