Reply by Don W

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Identify unusual edge trimming plane

View Don W's profile

Don W

19996 posts in 3627 days

#1 posted 05-10-2019 11:34 PM

I believe this is known as a lancashire pattern plane or lancashire pattern rabbet plane. If you Google those terms you’ll find others like it.

-- - Collecting is an investment in the past, and the future.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics