Reply by ibewjon

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Keeping glue joints aligned

View ibewjon's profile


1620 posts in 3562 days

#1 posted 04-12-2019 09:08 AM

That is called an Equipressure clamp. The Kitts, minus the wood may still be available. I am not sure who sold them.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics