Reply by bold1

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help finding a wall hanger

View bold1's profile


339 posts in 2699 days

#1 posted 12-09-2018 07:34 PM

I’ve always heard these called ” standoff keyhole” fasteners. I never bought any so I can’t help with a supplier.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics