Reply by WDHLT15

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What type of wood? I have a free supply....

View WDHLT15's profile


1819 posts in 2958 days

#1 posted 12-06-2018 02:02 AM

They are not “dots”. There are called vessel elements, the common slang is “pores”.

-- Danny Located in Perry, GA. Forester. Wood-Mizer LT40HD35 Sawmill. Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics