Reply by a1Jim

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Couple more walnut questions.

View a1Jim's profile


117713 posts in 4060 days

#1 posted 10-19-2012 09:14 PM

You can’t go wrong with Charles help. Grain filler is usually used on open grain woods like oak,mahogany etc.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics