Reply by shampeon

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Sears 306 Planer/Moulder problem

View shampeon's profile


2167 posts in 3100 days

#1 posted 11-28-2018 10:42 PM

Belsaw has a table with the equivalent Craftsman/Belsaw versions here:

They’re still around, and sell replacement parts.

FWIW, 306 is Sears manufacturer number for Belsaw. The model number is the part after 306.

-- ian | "You can't stop what's coming. It ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity."

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics