Reply by theart

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Anyone know what on earth this is?

View theart's profile


225 posts in 1405 days

#1 posted 11-19-2018 03:42 PM

They’re parts for a pair of interchangeable jaw vise-grips.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics