Reply by Samgar

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Does anyone know what this is

View Samgar's profile


7 posts in 272 days

#1 posted 11-04-2018 03:32 PM

That there is a bloodletting knife set. Fleam kit or something like that. Not woodworking, bloodworking. Or you know, “medical”.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics