Reply by lumbering_on

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Question on steam bending hardwoods

View lumbering_on's profile


578 posts in 1463 days

#1 posted 10-16-2018 01:48 AM

If it’s just for show, you could use ‘kerf bending’.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics