Reply by MrRon

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Other name for bushing? Where to buy?

View MrRon's profile


5501 posts in 3639 days

#1 posted 10-04-2018 02:00 PM These are the typical bushing/bearing used on many projects. They can also be picked up at a local Ace hardware. Most are under a dollar. You can get them either flanged or flangeless. If you buy them from McMaster-Carr, they will cost you more due to shipping and handling. Try a Fastenal store near you, they usually carry them at a good price.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics