Reply by diverlloyd

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Other name for bushing? Where to buy?

View diverlloyd's profile


3498 posts in 2243 days

#1 posted 10-04-2018 01:42 PM

It calls for a flanged bronze bushing 3/4 bore. Lowes has them on their website at $5 a pop. Wonder if these would work instead ?

Short answer is yes they are the same since it a sliding force and not a rolling force being applied.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics