Reply by Woodknack

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help choosing plywood for table tops - warping?

View Woodknack's profile


12890 posts in 2860 days

#1 posted 07-16-2018 05:06 AM

Don’t use a Water-based glue, use contact cement or a polyurethane glue.

-- Rick M,

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics