LumberJocks

Reply by Kazooman

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Tapping into Plenum for temp AC in Fl garage shop

View Kazooman's profile

Kazooman

1540 posts in 2829 days


#1 posted 07-11-2018 04:27 PM

“who runs their car in a closed garage anyway ???”

John, I saw an article a few weeks back about there being numerous instances of individuals who were poisoned by carbon monoxide after leaving their cars running in the garage. The newer cars with keyless fobs and a push button for starting make this too easy. When you don’t have to retrieve your keys from the car as you exit you can be distracted and leave it running.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/14/autos/key-fob-safety-carbon-monoxide/index.html

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/hidden-dangers-of-push-button-start


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com