Reply by mikedddd

  • Advertise with us

Posted on 220v electrical question

View mikedddd's profile


148 posts in 4286 days

#1 posted 08-11-2012 02:40 AM

A fifty amp service will power a one man woodworking shop nicely, that breaker could also be swapped out for a larger one but the wire will also need to be changed to match the larger breaker.

As Sawkerf has already said though if your not sure what your doing you should really consult an electrician, that is a small job for an electrician.

-- Mike

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics