Reply by AlaskaGuy

  • Advertise with us

Posted on hardboard notch protection?

View AlaskaGuy's profile


5970 posts in 3154 days

#1 posted 06-16-2018 11:22 PM

You should be able to find “FRP” or “Marlite” trim at home depot.

-- Alaskan's for Global warming!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics